JOBS?

JOBS?

Postby Imma R. » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:46 am

I usually get up about 8 o'clock, I have breakfast at home and I go to my office. When I arrive there, I have many meetings. For my job is very important the mobile telephone. Sometimes I have to go to another country for a meeting or for a few days. I finish the job quite late and I come home normally at 8 pm. Sometimes I'm very tired but I like so much this job because every day is different and you can meet to many people.
Imma R.

Re: JOBS?

Postby Admin » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:35 am

Wow, that's a long day Imma! But if the job is interesting, then that's OK, no? :)
See you,
Pieter
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Rosario » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:43 pm

I think you are a businesswoman.
What do you do in your free time?
Rosario

Postby Anahí Merello » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:57 pm

I get up very late at the moment – after 12 – because I'm working at nights. I don't eat breakfast, but I have a light lunch and go to work at 3, and I start work at 4. I want to find a different job because being a nurse is very hard work, very demanding, and the money isn't very good. And I don't like working nights. I don't have much free time because I'm always working in the evening. I go home at 5 o'clock in the morning. I have a cup of tea and go to bed at 6.
Anahí Merello

Postby Diana » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:12 am

I gey up to 4:20 a.m. I take a shower and prepare the breakfast. I go to my work at 5:00 o´clock. I eat lunch at 12:00 pm and I go to mu home at 5:00 pm
Diana

Return to Unit 2