ADJETIVES AND JOBS

ADJETIVES AND JOBS

Postby TEACHQRO39 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:55 am

I THINK BE A TEACHER IT´S GREAT BECAUSE I HAVE THE OPORUNITY TO DO LOT OF DIFFERENT THINGS, TEACH AND LEARN OF MY STUDENTS, I ENJOY VERY MUCH MY PROFESSION AND I HAVE A GREAT FEELING OF SATISFACTION, IT´S VERY INTERESTING WORK IN A SCHOOL.
TEACHQRO39

Re: ADJETIVES AND JOBS

Postby Limonov Danila » Fri May 03, 2019 6:04 am

I THINK BE A TEACHER IT´S GREAT BECAUSE I HAVE THE OPORUNITY TO DO LOT OF DIFFERENT THINGS, TEACH AND LEARN OF MY STUDENTS, I ENJOY VERY MUCH MY PROFESSION AND I HAVE A GREAT FEELING OF SATISFACTION, IT´S VERY INTERESTING WORK IN A SCHOOL.
Limonov Danila

ADJETIVES AND JOBS

Postby Andrea Fernández » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:40 pm

I think be a teacher is stimulating because you can see how children learn.
In Uruguay, be the taxi driver being is eshausting and dangerous.
I think be an architect is creative.
Andrea Fernández

Postby Carlos Cruz » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:27 pm

A waiter works in restaurants, serving the people that eat there. Help to serve drinks, food, and saty close to the clients if they need somthing.
Carlos Cruz

Postby Esperanza » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:37 pm

I think the police officer es very dangerous and in my country he work is low paid.
Esperanza

Postby Angelica o. » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:40 pm

Hello, I´m teacher and love my profession.
I think that being a teacher is a role of heart, it is wonderful to be able to see how the human being learns from an early age and to contribute is the best, I also love being a teacher because I can promote positive changes in the social.
Angelica o.

Postby Maria » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:56 am

I think a arcuitect's job is interesting because they have the opportunity to do lots of different things.
In my country a teacher is low-paid.
I think a vet's job is rewarding because when do you do the job well you have a greast feeling of satisfaction.
Maria

Postby Jazmin » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:20 pm

I think if you work of taxi driver you'll very tired, because you drive all the day
Jazmin

Return to Unit 2