Jobs, Daily routines and adjectives and jobs

Jobs, Daily routines and adjectives and jobs

Postby Tomàs » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:46 pm

1.JOBS.
A person who do this work get up early in the morning. They use a car to make his work and met a lot of different people all the day. They travel around the city helping people to arrive at their destinations. This person usually work all the day and is sitting almost all day.

2. DAILY ROUTINES

1 When do you get up?

2.When do you go to work?

3.Do you work all day or only in the morning or the afternoon?

4.When do you finish work?

5.What do you do in the evening?

1. I get up every day at 7:30am.
2. I go to work at 9am.
3. I work all day, morning and afternoon.
4. I finish my work at 9/9:30pm.
5. In the evening, I having dinner with my wife and play with my daughter.

3.ADJECTIVES AND JOBS
In my city a shop assistant is demanding because is a touristic place.
I think a teacher’s job is rewarding because they help classmates amplify his knowledge.
I think usually pilots job is well-paid
In my country astronaut’s job is unusual. I only know one, Pedro Duque.
I think a businessman is boring because they are all the day thinking how win more money.
In my country a waiter is low-paid job, because they work a lot of hours all the week.
I think the Police officer is dangerous job.
I think in Barcelona, being a taxi driver is dangerous because there are a lot of traffic.
The Bakers job is interesting because they make a product that usually likes everybody.
In my country a doctor is demanding because many are going to work in another countries with better job conditions.
Tomàs

Re: Jobs, Daily routines and adjectives and jobs

Postby Admin » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:13 am

1.JOBS.
A person who do this work get up early in the morning. They use a car to make his work and met a lot of different people all the day. They travel around the city helping people to arrive at their destinations. This person usually work all the day and is sitting almost all day.

I think it's a taxi driver, right Tomas? :)
Pieter
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Unit 2