U.2 E.7 Jobs-Daily Routines - Adjectives and Jobs

U.2 E.7 Jobs-Daily Routines - Adjectives and Jobs

Postby Carlos Piriz » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:24 pm

Jobs
Is a person who have to speak too much.
Is who helps to children to learning a lot of things.
It have to prepare its material before go to work to be more efficient its time.
Sometimes works in schools and anothers in kinders for example.
I think they have a lot of holidays but I don't know really.

Daily routines
I get up very early at week days, at 3.45 AM usually.
I don't have a breakfast but take a shower, have a dress and go walking to bus terminal because y going to Montevideo every week day.
I work from Monday to Friday, between 09.00 AM and 5:45 PM.After that I going to Tres Cruces y back to Durazno by bus.
I get at home ata 09:00 PM, have a dinner , play with my son and speak with my wife.
I watching some tv with my son before going to sleep.

Adjectives and Jobs

boring waiter,shop assistant,butcher
interesting pilot,vet
demanding businessman,nurse,baker
dangerous police officer
rewarding teacher
well-paid doctor,builder,architect
low-paid administrative assistant
unusual astronaut

For me, a waiter's job is very boring bacause you have to wait for people arriving to have a dinner or a breakfast,etc.
I think a pilot's job is interesting bacause they travel around the world and the can see the Earth since too much far.
The nurse's job is demanding because you don't have a specific task else you have to be very carefull with the people.
Because I seeing on TV, to be a police officer is very dangerous.You must use a lot of security dress in uniform for save your own life.
I think that teachers are the base of development or people with the family together.So, for me to be a teaacher es very rewarding althougth I suppose it isn't well-payd.
Although to be a dctor is very hard, it is a work well-paid.
Major people I know and work as administrative assistant are low-paid.
In my opinion is very unusual to know an astronaut because only in some countries there are spaceships and it is very hard to be an astronaut because the training.
Carlos Piriz

Return to Unit 2