CHARITY- WHAT DO YOU THINK?

CHARITY- WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Postby MARIA VIAZZI » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:36 pm

• Do you think that charities are a good idea? Why / Why not?
I think that the charities are good if always the focus of the charity is for help something or somebody. When you talk with friends they think that the charities are always carried out badly because the money that they can win with this charity does not be use for a good thing.
• Have you ever been on a sponsored walk/swim/run, etc., for charity?
Yes, only once.
• What unusual thing would you do to raise money for a charity? For example, would you stand on one leg? Swim across the English Channel? What else?
I can walk for a long of kilometers loading something.
• Are there any big or famous charities in your country? What do they do?
“Fundacion Teleton”. The focus of this foundation is to make possible the creation and maintenance of pediatric rehabilitacion centers within the reach of everyone in our country.
MARIA VIAZZI

Re: CHARITY- WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Postby Marcos Galeano » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:42 pm

-Do you think that charities are a good idea? Why / Why not?
In my opinion the charities ever are a good idea, because in all cases seeks help people with low resources.
- Have you ever been on a sponsored walk/swim/run, etc., for charity?
Yes, in my case I ever participate in sponsored run races for charity, generally I run 10 or 21 km
- What unusual thing would you do to raise money for a charity? For example, would you stand on one leg? Swim across the English Channel? What else?
I think I can run long distances to raise money for a charity.
- Are there any big or famous charities in your country? What do they do?
Yes, there are, teletón for example, they raise money with differents events to help disabled childrens.
Marcos Galeano

Return to Unit 6