What do you think?

What do you think?

Postby DANIELA BASURTO » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:37 pm

I have never bought lottery tickets, and I don´t plan to do it.
I think that since the prizes exist in schools or at parties I have never won anything.
If the ticket is mine, I would spend a part of it to buy a house, a car and travel, and the rest I would save it. If it wasn´t mine, I would look for the owner and perhaps give me something of the prize won.
Honestly I don´t know any story of someone who has won a lottery ticket, surely there are many and incredible.
DANIELA BASURTO

Re: What do you think?

Postby Admin » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:24 am

I'm the same Daniela, I have never won anything in the lottery! ;(
See you,
Pieter
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:03 am

I work in Loteria de Catalunya and one of my tasks it's to pay prizes. I know many stories but I can't tell them.

Nobody likes to announce that they have earned money.

There are many and incredible stories about people who won a lottery, but the same winners don't like to speak about it.

See you,

Natàlia Daniel

Postby Admin » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:35 am

Wow, that's so interesting Natalia - I'm sorry you can't tell us any interesting stories! :) Have you ever won the lottery?
One thing:
that they have earned money.= ..that they have won money. We earn money from work, we win money in the lottery.
See you,
Pieter
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:35 pm

Hi Pieter,

I never won lottery because I never bought lottery :)

And for your question I'm not sure which the correct form: earned or won, but it's possible the second one: won.

Natàlia

Postby pedro » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:34 pm

Hi,
I think sometimes it's terrible, very often people wins lottery but then they lose family and friends.
Pedro
pedro

Return to Unit 6