The happiness for me

The happiness for me

Postby angela76 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:58 pm

If I had to make a list of things that make me happy, I should talk about music and dancing of course.
It's really difficult for me keeping my feet still when I listen to a song. I don't have any preferences and I can learn dancing very quickly.
Infact I attended for many years various dance courses and I still keep remembering of that period thanks to the corns of my feet.
I won with my dancer some cups also for a 3rd position but it's better not to say we were only 3 couples in the competition.
I don't like classic dance and opera (but not all the pieces) because I tkink they lack of musical cadence.
I love go to the cinema and watch more or less any kind of films from the horror stories to the romantic ones, exept for the american science fictions or shootings.
I like cabaret and laughing because if there are life problems, there must be a way to resist them.
I adore the smell of the flowers and working with them: it was my job till the end of the last June when I close my shop after quite 4 years of activity.
It's a sin for me not keeping take care of my plants or creating floreal compositions.
If I hadn't been a florist, I would have worked in a pastry shoop with the risk of dying from diabets.
I love the taste of chocolate, cakes etc.. and also cooking them but i don't despice the other dishes.
I can't stand the taste of spicy spicesinstead also if itsounds strange for my Southern family.
I love furnishing home choosing matching accessories and it's the same for my clothing. Infact I can wear new dresses using the old ones thanks to my ideas and my mother's arrengements. I hate sewing.
I don't care about tecnology and I would like read more.
I love the cats'plays and the dogs'wagging, the colour of the sunset and the waves of the sea but I can't swimming.
In the adulthood I discovered the beauty of travelling also without my comforts.
I hate the rain, the fog and the storms.
I feel good with friendly people, sincere and unselfish while I hate the hypocritical, vulgar and profiteer ones.
My dream is falling in love with a nice dancer for showing him my sentiments in any way, without unuseful complications while it's difficult for me accepting in a relationsheep to be taken for granted or with coldness.
angela76

Return to Unit 1