bring you happiness because you a

bring you happiness because you a

Postby zhangsan520 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:27 am

The term “soul mate” is both overused and misused in today’s vernacular. It begins with becoming emotionally independent first, then attracting the same in the other. This means not having to be dependent on external situations, material forms, or other people to bring you happiness because you are already complete. It doesn’t mean that you won’t retain needs, it only means that you’ve successfully learned to identify and satisfy those needs on your own, by your Self. Personal life coaching with relationship counseling can provide you with the tools you’ll need to become emotionally independent.

When looking for a spiritual life coach, it is highly advisable to find one who can balance his or her intuitive wisdom with astrological aptitude. Inquire to see if following astrological services are offered: natal chart interpretation, synastry in relationships, predictive astrology, and vocation analysis.

Our human species presently allows over a billion of its own people to endure below the poverty level. It also allows for millions of its own people to be needlessly slaughtered in on-going wars. I believe that the success of a human species should be defined by its ability to get along with one another in a cooperative state of peace and harmony. The current level of evolutionary consciousness is exemplified by the fear-based, self-centered, reptilian-brained, egoic mind. It’s as if the ego says, “You and I disagree, therefore you are my foe.” And it is this behavioral dynamic that has been the impetus for arguments, conflicts, and wars with our fellow human for the last five millennia.
zhangsan520

Return to Unit 1 - Discussion topic