Final task

Final task

Postby enavarro » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:11 pm

i´ll introduce the story showing the pages, and we´ll talk about the characters. Then We´ll listen the story and I´ll ask some questions. After that, the children will draw a picture about their favorite character. (For a group of six-year-olds)
The children will draw and write about their favorite character (review vocabulary and adjectives). (for a group of 10-year-olds)
enavarro

Re: Final task

Postby Ana » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:51 pm

It’s a great idea using characters in order to children can identify themselves and the task will be easier to complete.
Ana

Postby Irina » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:24 am

I introduce the storytelling by showing the pictures of the main characters. We repeat their names ans trying to describe them using the vocabulary that sts already studied. Then listen to the story and point the picture while listening. After we do the post vocebulary tasks as "Yes/No exercise".
Irina

Postby Irina » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:27 am

As for 10 y.o. sts, I'd start the storytelling by repeating the characters and using more difficult grammar constructions in order to describe characters. Listen to the story and hide the last part. Ask sts what will be next? How can they finish the story.
Irina

Return to Final Task