vietnamese woman

vietnamese woman

Postby Tanebs » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:45 pm

Can my russian sweetheart come to australia to marry me

of which if she wants to visit you, She is going to need to pay for EVERYTHING on her own. She will not get a visa to Australia unless she can prove strong ties to Russia and prove that she has enough [-censured-=https://www.bestbrides.net/key-factors-for-a-happy-relationship-with-a-hot-russian-mom/]Charmdate[/-censured-] money to cover all travel expenses (airline flight, charge, Passport, rrnsurance coverage, extra cash, and a lot more)

Sending her money is the worst reaction you can have and will pretty much ensure she won get a visa as that proves she is not financially independent and is at a high risk of overstaying

And I hate to ask but I hope to god you have met in person or at least spoken to her live on video cam and not merely email or you may be exchanging love letters with a fat Russian man using stolen photos of a model. But i know anyone would be crazy enough to marry someone they had never even met in person or even seen live on cam. also be stressful if you read the Russia board, per week some poor sucker comes on whining about how he sent thousands to his fiance who never showed up

As a russian citizen, She may have trouble getting a visa to visit Australia but if she manages to get one, She is likely to marry you. Anyone who is free to do so and is of age can marry in Australia without regard for their immigration status.

If she wants so that you can stay in Australia after the marriage, she will have to apply for a subclass 461 New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship visa BUT will only be able to do so if if her Visitor visa doesn have a No Further Stay condition 8503 attached. If her tourist visa has an 8503, She will need to leave Australia and apply for the 461 offshore. you don't have way of knowing in advance if an 8503 will be imposed and no workable way of removing one once it there.
Tanebs

Return to Unit 9