Postby Pere Margalef » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:21 pm

A nice web about Aesops fables is :
www.taleswithmorals.com
Pere Margalef

Re: Web

Postby Jaime » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:08 am

Hello!!
My answers:
1. In my country Colombia the mule is very popular and the meaning is same of the English: is stubborn, the donkey have two meanings: a hard workers because this animal is used to bring weight things, and stupid because usually is difficultthis animal obeys the instructions. Also the people used the expression “this man is very dog” this meaning is “unfaithful with the couple”
2. About the history “The eagle and the tortoise” we can learn any animals are stupid, all the animals have instinctive elements for keep your life, the eagle believe the tortoise can´t defend your house because it can´t fly, but the history shows this affirmation is false. All the living beings have good features, which make us important.
3. “One night, an owl was sitting in a tree when he saw a mouse walking along a path below him… the mouse asked a question: What do you do in here? The owl answered: “enjoy this beautiful view”, “is a great day”, the mouse went to the house, the next morning the mouse found the owl again in the same tree, but it was very sad, the mouse asked a question: “Why you is sad, if yesterday you were happy”, the owl said “my couple go out and I am alone”, the mouse helped to found the couple and they will be a best friends for always”

!!Thanks for your attention!!
Jaime

Re: Web

Postby Jaime » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:34 am

Hello!
My answers:
1. The dog is a domestic animal which lives in most countries, this animal is called “the best friend of human”, and the dog is use for people as working animal for example: the police for found drugs, died bodies, explosives, in the others. The dog has a short live, onaverage this animal lives ten to fifteen years, the dog is great couple for alone people, it is funny, friendly, and very nice.
2. In my country Colombia the official animal is the Condor, it is a bird which lives in Andes Mountains, this animal is a national emblem and is mentioned in national anthem, this animal fly’s around the Colombian Paramus, and is in way of extinction.
3. I know some pages for read folk stories:
www.kidsgen.com/stories/folk_tales/ this British page is recommended for childrens.
www.americanfolklore.net/sindex.htmlthis American page is recommended for youngers.
www.aaronshep.com/stories/folk.html This European page is recommended for experts in this topic.

!!Thanks for your attention!!

Jaime

Return to Unit 10