1. Travel companions.

1. Travel companions.

Postby TANG HO LEUNG » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:42 pm

Yes, I would like to travel independently and go on a journey like this. I would like to go to Sydney because there have a lot of my friends.
TANG HO LEUNG

Re: 1. Travel companions.

Postby Jaime » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:47 am

Hello!!
My answers:
1. I don´t like the journeys without commodities, because twenty years ago I went to the earnest plains in my country Colombia, in a school tour, this place is wild, when I returned I was very sick, I was fever and have more pains in my joints, the doctor said to my mother, these symptoms were for tropical disease. Currently I prefer the journeys to urban places with all commodities, for not get sick again.
2. I prefer the first aid kit because is important can resolve any health problems in the activity.
The tent and sleeping bag are very important, if I have rest, it will be help for me.
With matches I could light a fire for be warm in the evening, and could cooking the food.
If I don´t know where I am, the map and compass, will be help for me.
If I would have a good hike I need a boots, these should are strong and durable for can endure the difficult terrain.
In the ruck sack I can keep anything which could be important in the activity.
3. Why do people go to Bogotá? To see the Monserrate church.
Why do people visit to Lima? To see San Martín square.
Why do people visit to Panama? To see the canal of Panama
Why do people visit to La Habana? To see the Revolution square.

!!Thanks for your attention!!
Jaime

Postby Jaime » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:23 pm

Hello!!
My answers:
1. The Inca Trail journey begin in Lima and finish in Machu-Picchu, you can get to Lima by plain, after you leave to Cuzco by plain or bus, last you can get to Machu-Picchu walking. This tour during seven days and included hiking to Machu-Picchu, shopping crafts in Cuzco and beach day in Lima. The best time for this journey is in summer, in Peru the summer is in December and January, I liked the experience, and I learned about the Inca’s culture, it’s great and interesting.
2. The blue mosque is in Istanbul, this was built between 1609 and 1616 years, during the rule of Ahmed I, the mosque open the doors five times a day, the best moment for the tourists is the mid-morning because is the better view, the wear is very important in this visit, men don´t wear shorts, and women don´t wear skirts, and have wear head covering, the head covering is available in the entry of mosque.

!!Thanks for your attention!!
Jaime

Postby Admin » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:51 am

Good work Jaime! :)
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Unit 9