Shopping on the Net

Shopping on the Net

Postby Ramon » Tue May 21, 2019 7:07 pm

First buys I did in the Net were plane tickets and short time after I started to reserve hotels online. For long time I only used internet to do this kind of shoppings.

Recently, I moved. I needed to buy some news furniture and I finded out how easy is to buy it in Internet. You choose the kind of furniture of you are looking for, read all the information about the products that you are interesting (size, color, assambly instructions, time to delivery, price...), decide what is more indicate for your requirement and, at last, do the buy. There are a lot of shops in the Net offering furnitures and if you don't like the product that you bought, you usually can give back.

I never bought clothes o groceries in the Net, but I suposse it's just a matter of time to do it.
Ramon

Re: Shopping on the Net

Postby Mercè » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:29 pm

Hi Ramon,

before reading your experience with shopping over the Net, I'm sure that in a few time you will buy groceries and clothes on the Net. I have bought a lot of clothes on the Net, and I recomended to try it, it is so much practical!
Mercè

Return to Unit 7