Online learning

Online learning

Postby Diana Basurto » Sat May 05, 2018 10:16 pm

Interest is very important to learners, without interest nothing can be achieved. In the traditional way of learning, the biggest problem is that how to arouse learners’ interest. But the Internet-based language learning can help learners to display their individuality fully and really express their inner interests.
Diana Basurto

Re: Online learning

Postby Jaime » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:38 pm

Hello!!
My answers:
I think the on line education has advantages and disadvatages, the advantages are: the cost, is cheaper than the traditional education, the times because the student doesn´t waste time in travels for go to the school, and the flexibility in schedules, the satudent can do the homeworks in any time. Disadvantages are haven´t opportunities of interaction with the partners, and share experiences, this education implies more effort because the results depend almost only the student, no so much of the teacher.
I am a teacher in a local university, I have to take some courses on line the experience was good however I see thate the level of requeriment is not enought for learn well, I prefer a mixture methodology with some activities on distance and other in presencial, for take the advantages of the two methodologies.
Thanks for your attention!!
Jaime

Postby Jaime » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:44 am

Hello!!
My answers:
In my country Colombia there are a lot of courses on line, the most stranges are some about the insects, the astrology and paranormal sciences, I don`t believe that in these courses there are a lot of students . However I concluded that there are people for allthing.
Thanks for your attention!!
Jaime

Postby elizabeth » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:41 pm

i think tha advantage of online course is that you can do your lesson when you want in the morning after hours of work of overtime during the night.You can learn online withouth books with computer it's more modern on the contrary it's a waste time because groups school takes more time and you have to respect time of the course.
elizabeth

Postby elizabeth » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:46 pm

I HAVE EN-ROLED IN PACKET OF OFFICE 365 TO LEARN ABOUT COMPUTER AND TO LEARN ABOUT INFORMATIC I CAN STUDY IT WHEN I want as my ENGLISH COURSE ONLINE.
elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:14 am

In cose online my English cinese on line I can White forum when I would like and I can learn grammar,take otes when I want.
Elizabeth

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:18 am

On line cinese are less espansive of a degree.

Postby elizabeth » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:56 am

I THINK YOU CAN EN-ROLLED IN COURSE WHEN YOU WANT ,THERE IS ANY FIX DATE TO EN-ROLLED AND THE COMPUTER HAS THE ROLE OF A BOOK YOU CAN STUDY FOR EXAMPLE IN MY English courseYOU i HAVE TO DO THE SPEAKING SESSION WHERE YOU CAN REGISTER SOME STORIES AND HAVE THE MARKS AND TO REGISTER THE GRAMMAR ,
TO REGISTER THE SUMMARY OF THE READING OF THE LISTENING WHEN I WAnt.I have also the licence of Packet office to make some schemes of some vocabulary of the chapter and I have also used this licence to write the translation of reading and the summary of the listening.
elizabeth

Postby elizabeth » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:03 am

Doing ENGLSH COURSE i HAVE ALSO USED TO MAKE RESEARCH ,TO MAKE ON LINE RESEARCH ON VOCABULARY.
elizabeth

Postby elizabeth » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:10 am

i have obtained my diploma in ENGLISH WITH 61 AND I AM HAPPY AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE TEACHER.
elizabeth

Postby Juan Pablo » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:37 pm

Hello
First, if the course has the flexibility to choose your class whenever you want, I recommend to apart or reserve the time per week for the course, maybe a schedule for the classes and achieve it and another suggestion is to have a specific notebook to write all about it
Juan Pablo

Postby elizabeth » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:53 am

I THINK BEFORE MAKING AN ONLINE COURSE YOU HAVE TO THINK HOW TO TAKE NOTES AND TO THINKS TO GRIP THE TIME YOU HAVE THE DAY OR THE NIGHT .
I HAD THE AIM TO FINISH MY ENGLISH COURSE IN 12 MONTHS
elizabeth

Postby elizabeth » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:13 am

i advise to translate them in your native language in your mother toungue language aso to buy some notebooks to translate to repeeat the lesson to tape recorder.
elizabeth

Postby elizabeth » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:19 am

MY ENGLISH COURSE THAT I HAVE PARTECIPATED LEAD ME TO MAKE SOME SCHEMES IN EXEL OF WORDS AND MADE ME MAKE SHEMES ON THE NOTES OF GRAMMAR RULES ,VOCAVBULARY,TRANSLATION INTO ITALIAN AND VICE VERSA
elizabeth

Postby elizabeth » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:51 am

I HAVE STUDIED MY ENGLISH ONLINE COURSE ALSO IN MY HOUSE IN LIVIGNO AND THE PACKET OFFICE 365 COURSE ONLINE.
elizabeth

Next

Return to Unit 9