Easter Island Statues

Easter Island Statues

Postby Daniel AV » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:02 pm

Hi!

Although I recognize that maybe I'm a little bit influenced by the science fiction literature, I'm pretty sure that the Moais were built by the extraterrestrials. I think so because I don't believe that the ancient people of Eastern Island had the technology and skills to construct, erect, and transport these giants monsters of stone.

I'm convinced that the Maois were built using a laser gun to cut the stone. In addition, the extraterrestrials used a tractor beam to transport and put the statues on place.

About Eastern Island... For me, it could be a dream to travel to this remote location. I'm sure that in Easter Island you can enjoy a lot of different things: nature, the people, the amazing monuments, history... Sadly, travelling to this island is very expensive. Nowadays, I can't afford it.

The most remote place where I have been is Istanbul, in Turkey. I went there in Summer Holidays, in year 2014. It was one of the best experiences of my life. Istanbul is a great city, that mixes the old and the new. For example, you can enjoy visiting an old mosque like Santa Sofia, or also crossing a modern and enormous bridge with the latest state-of-the-art technology.
Daniel AV

Re: Easter Island Statues

Postby Daniel AV » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:05 pm

Easter Island, not "Eastern Island". Sorry :)
Daniel AV

Return to Unit 8