October 26,2028

October 26,2028

Postby JAMES-ROMARIC TCHABO » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:58 pm

IN FACT I'M NOT SCARED, I MEAN I'M CONFIDENT BECAUSE IT'S ONLY A THOUGHT, AN ANALYSIS THAT OF COURSE WOULD LEAD TO FINDINGS.

ANYHOW, IF I TAKE CASE IN WHICH THIS IS HAPPENS, GREAT, NO ONE WOULD DO ANYTHING BECAUSE THIS WOULD BE THE DESTIN OF THE WORLD.AN ADAGE FROM OUR COUNTRY REMINDS US EVERYDAY THAT :
''THERE'S NO POWER AT THE DEATH DAY''
JAMES-ROMARIC TCHABO

Re: October 26,2028

Postby Jaime » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:44 pm

My answers:
If today were my last day in the world, I would give a speech with my reflections on the consequences of bad environmental actions, this is the cause of this tragedy and I will remember the best moments with my family and friends in this world.
Thanks for your attention!!
Jaime

Re: October 26,2028

Postby Jaime » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:59 pm

Hello!!

My answers
1. The meteorite is a small particle of stone, which emerges from a comet, the comet is a little bigger and consists of stone, ice and dust, the asteriod is bigger than the previous ones, with the same composition of the comet, and travels around the sun.
2. 65 million years ago a meteorite fall in Yucatan, Mexico, causing the deaths of thousands of dinosaurs, scientists said that the meteorite measured ten kilometres in diameter.
3. In 2013 a meteorite fell in Russia, at this time the scientists spoke of the low probability that this will repeat, however, we must continue the vigilance of the sky, to detect new events like this.
4. I Remember Armageddon starring Bruce Willis who worked at NASA and tried to avoid the crash of an asteroid on Earth.

Thanks for your attention!!
Jaime

Return to Unit 10