ukraine beauty

ukraine beauty

Postby JoshuaEmage » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:34 pm

Women bearing aid distressed to enter Ukraine as thousands flee

Heads resting on their bags as they wait in stifling heat in their van, 11 women sit stranded at the Ukrainian border as a dispute over a mammoth Russian aid convoy blocks their pursuit to reach relatives stuck inside besieged Lugansk.

"Do you know when the humanitarian convoy will pass? As long as it doesn't they're not letting us through, said one, known Olga.

The Ukrainian women a mixture of long term residents in Russia and recent arrivals pulled up days ago to the border, Racing to rebel held Lugansk where their relatives were trying to stay alive as the Ukrainian army shelled the bounded city.

But their van was sent away after a massive Russian humanitarian convoy arrived near the same crossing, And the women were now convinced the controversial cargo was effectively stopping them from getting to themselves.

"We are a humanitarian convoy equally efficiently. We are having bread, Milk and medicine to our families who think you are shelled, believed Irina, The youngest of the group who has tasked herself with [-censured-=https://russiangirldating.wordpress.com/about/]ukraine singles[/-censured-] finding her grandmas in the city after having no news from them for a month.

After leaving Moscow on thursday evening, The women were due to arrive on Thursday night in Lugansk, A city that had a residents of around 500,000 leading to a fighting began.

The city has been under continuous shelling for days which had cut off cell phone coverage and food sheduled delivery.

The women could drive up as far as Krasnodon, A town just down the border, But were turned around after seeing a rebel checkpoint.

"We heard may seem of artillery fire get louder and louder. The rebels completed our car, And should they saw we were only women civilians, They forced us to return to Russia the actual area was too dangerous, stated Olga.

"Maybe the pair were worried that our (whitened) Van could be mistaken with the (along with white) Trucks carrying Russian relief aid and would be fired upon by the Ukrainian army, She considered.

Nearly 300 lorries painted white being waiting at the border since arriving there from the [-censured-=https://www.slideshare.net/Russianwomen]beautiful russian women[/-censured-] Moscow region Thursday.

The two sides are wrangling over how seaside impression,to announce the aid to conflict hit areas amid Kiev's fears that Russia will use the lorries to bring armaments to the rebels.

staying on small wooden stools, The 11 Ukrainians observed the steady trickle of refugees fleeing across the border from Lugansk with tears to them.

"they happen to be leaving, But we are dreaming of returning, Olga said gently.

The women said they don't fear entering the conflict zone. One consultants, Lyuba, discussed: "The important things is that we get there. I am able stay there for a month if need be, But I must know if my children are still alive,

The two men who are taking turns driving the van promised may deliver the women safely "In spite of the things" As the long wait improved the vehicle into a mini camp, With the passenger seats becoming beds and suitcases turning out to be pillows.

But the set up was far from restful, the women said. "Try to sleep on a row of bus seats for five nights in 30 degree heat if you're 57. it has hell, Said Olga as she sliced a melon.

"it's, But some of the ways our families have lived for two weeks, told the pollsters 51 year old Tatyana.

"In Moscow I cried every night in front of the television. It drove me crazy that I cannot help his dad, I just had to come back and convince them to go to Russia, She add on.
JoshuaEmage

Return to Unit 9