A list of my all-time top 10 album

A list of my all-time top 10 album

Postby AMERIK » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:37 am

1. The dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd. It is the most influential album I've ever heard. It is a timeless album that includes the priceless "Shine on your crazy diamond", "Money" and " Eclipse".

2. Abbey Road by The Beatles. It's an incredible album to listen non-stop, with your favorite person.

3. Revolver by The Beatles (again). I think it may be better than Sgt. Peppers and Abbey Road, but still have my doubts. That's why I placed here.

4. A Night at the Opera by Queen. Bohemian Rhapsody is one of the best works, but there are some catchy songs such as "You are my best friend". Should I place it second?

5. Thriller by Michael Jackson. I'm speechless! Michael rocks forever!

6. The Wall by Pink Floyd. I've never heard anything emotionally involved in my entire life!This is not a series of songs, you have to listen one by one and live the experience.

7. Nevermind by Nirvana. The creators of Grunge!

8. Unplugged by Nirvana. The recopilation of their hits in an acoustic an unplanned version. All their songs show an enigmatic feeling. God bless Kurt!

9. Stripped by Christina Aguilera. This is a mixture of pop and R&B. Songs like "Beautiful", "Fighter" and "The voice within" are touchy and her powerful voice make them more meaningful.

10. Baby One More Time by Britney Spears. Although she hasn't got the great voice, I must recognize her songs are sticky and make you dance.
AMERIK

Re: A list of my all-time top 10 album

Postby Admin » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:27 am

A great list Amerik! One thing: "sticky" = I know what you mean, the melody sticks in your brain. The most common expression is: her songs are really catchy. It's a catchy tune, etc.
See you!
Pieter
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Unit 7