SOUND YOU GREW WITH IT

SOUND YOU GREW WITH IT

Postby JAMES ROMARIC TCHABO » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:27 am

in fact my case is particular. When I was child ,we lived in cool village. far away from noises, from factories pollution or other things that could affect us. however, my first time to travel to the city, I faced all these sounds spreading out something weird.
JAMES ROMARIC TCHABO

Re: SOUND YOU GREW WITH IT

Postby Jaime » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:10 pm

Hello
My answers:

1. In my childhood, I really liked to go for a walk to the family farm, after breathing in the warm air, what I liked most was the noise of crickets, this noise indicated that I was on the family farm on vacation.
2. A noise that I find very uncomfortable is that of the alarm of a car, when the owner does not get to deactivate it quickly, it becomes ineasing.

Thanks for your attention!!
Jaime

Re: SOUND YOU GREW WITH IT

Postby Jaime » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:16 pm

Squeuomorphism is often applied to computer applications that mimic not only the operation of an earlier instrument, but also its visual and/or acoustic aspect. For example, the computer application that many mobile phones incorporate to take pictures can mimic the sound of shooting a DSLR camera. Similarly, radio station listening software can have a visual aspect similar to radio devices, for example, with a dial instead of a text box to select the frequency
Jaime

Return to Unit 9